|New Book: Building End-User Computing Solutions with VMware View|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 13:20|
Mike Laverick (@Mike_Laverick) over at www.rtfm-ed.co.uk has released a new book, “Building End-User Computing Solutions with VMware View”. Mike and co-author Barry Coombs (@VirtualisedReal) over at www.virtualisedreality.com have been working on the title for quite some time.
This book is all about VMware View 5.1 and ThinApp 4.7.2 administration - and it takes in a wide scope of complementary technologies from the likes of Teradici, BitDefender and F5 Networks. Towards the end the focus switches away from virtual desktops to look at the future of end-user computing including VMware’s ThinApp Factory and Horizon Application Manager.
This book is a not for profit venture. The monies raised by the sale of the book will be donated in full to the work of UNICEF. UNICEF carries out work across the globe that benefits all children regardless of their social, ethnic, religious or geographical location. It’s our sincere hope that people will use the legitimate sources for acquiring this book – and by doing so support the work of UNICEF.
The book can be purchased from LULU.COM
|Last Updated on Friday, 03 August 2012 13:27|
- Simple VMware vSphere 4 & 5 License Calculator
- Clearing a GUID Partition Table (GPT) in Linux
- Building an iSCSI Openfiler SAN on a USB Stick
- Replace SSL Certificates: Replace vCenter Server SSL Certificates
- Replacing vSphere SSL Certificates
- My experiences with Installing vCenter on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Patching ESX 3.5 Using esxupdate
- Veeam FastSCP on Windows Server 2003 x64
- Restarting vmware-hostd
- A Deeper Look Into VMware vSphere 5 Licensing