|StratoGen Beta Program for VMware vCloud Director 5.1|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 21:50|
I have been made aware by StratoGen that they are seeking beta testers to participate in the StratoGen Beta program for the upcoming VMware vCloud Director V5.1. They are looking for beta testers that can really push this new platform to the limits. In particularthey are looking for power users familiar with building complex environments using VPNs, inter-vApp networking and tiered storage.
The original announcement follows:
StratoGen are pleased to announce the start of our VCD51 beta program which will provide valuable feedback on our implementation of the next version of VMware vCloud Director.
Beta testing underpins all of our product launches and is crucial in our ability to provide services that lead the hosted VMware market whilst remaining highly resilient. In this program we are particularly interested in working with experienced “power users” who are familiar with VPNs, complex internetworking and able to utilize tiered SAN storage.
By participating in this program you agree to be contacted to provide feedback on usability and platform performance. In return you will be one of the first to use this exciting new technology, and allocated temporary resources on our USA based enterprise platform.
StratoGen is a leading VMware hosting provider with award winning cloud platforms in both the USA and UK.
If you would like to take part in the program please visit http://www.stratogen.com/
|Last Updated on Thursday, 19 July 2012 21:59|
- Simple VMware vSphere 4 & 5 License Calculator
- Clearing a GUID Partition Table (GPT) in Linux
- Building an iSCSI Openfiler SAN on a USB Stick
- Replace SSL Certificates: Replace vCenter Server SSL Certificates
- Replacing vSphere SSL Certificates
- My experiences with Installing vCenter on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Patching ESX 3.5 Using esxupdate
- Veeam FastSCP on Windows Server 2003 x64
- Restarting vmware-hostd
- A Deeper Look Into VMware vSphere 5 Licensing